Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with Central Best Printing!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Mimaki CJV30-100 Printer/Cutter (40-inch)
- Ex Tax: $2,295.00
- Brand: Mimaki
- Product Code: CJV30-100
- Availability: In Stock
The CJV30-100 is a printer-cutter that combines fast printing and cutting with a compact design, high quality output and a small footprint. Its unmatched performance and production make the CJV30-100 the ultimate print & cut solution for businesses requiring both high quality and quick response. It’s the ideal machine for signmakers and other print service providers offerin..
The CJV30-100 is a printer-cutter that combines fast printing and
cutting with a compact design, high quality output and a small
Its unmatched performance and production make the CJV30-100 the ultimate print & cut solution for businesses requiring both high quality and quick response. It’s the ideal machine for signmakers and other print service providers offering over the counter direct services.
- High quality printing up to 1440 dpi
- Maximum printing speed 17.5 m2/h
- Automatic switching from printing to cutting
- Continuous crop mark detection for accurate contour cutting
- Simultaneous white and full colour printing
- Sparkling Metallic ink
- Continuous printing with the Uninterrupted Ink Supply System
- RIP, cutting, and creation software included
Technical Specs & Details
|Maximum printing width||1,020mm (40.1")|
|Print resolution||540dpi, 720dpi, 1440dpi|
|Print mode||540 x 720dpi, 540 x 900dpi, 540 x 1,080dpi|
|720 x 540dpi, 720 x 720dpi, 720 x 1,080dpi, 720 x 1,440dpi|
|1,440 x 1,440dpi|
|Ink||Type||Solvent ink: ES3|
|Capacity||4-colour mode: 440cc cartridge x 2/colour = 880cc/ colour|
|6-colour mode: 440cc cartridge x 1/colour = 440cc/ colour|
|Thickness||Less than 1.0mm|
|Roll weight||Less than 25kg (55lbs.)|
|Roll diameter||Inside: 2 inch, 3inch / Outside: Less than Ø 180mm (7.1")|
|Maximun cutting speed||30cm 11.8"/s|
|Applicable tools||Cutter, Water based ball-point pen, oil based ball-point pen|
|Media cutting||Cutting in the Y direction by the cutter on the head|
|Media heater||Pre / print / post heater|
|Media take-up device||Roll take-up device (Standard) inside, outside selectable|
|Applicable standard||VCCI class A, FCC class A, UL60950, CE Marketing (EMC directive, low voltage directive) CB, report|
|Power||AC100~240V, less then 1,380VA|
|Operational Environment||20ºC ~ 35ºC (64~95ºF), Humidity:35~65%RH (No condensation)|
W=1,934mm (76.1") x
D=739mm (29.1") x
- Some of the samples in this website are artificial renderings.
- Specifications, design and dimensions stated in this website may be subject to change without prior notice(for technical improvements, etc).
- The corporate names and merchandise names written on this website are the trademark or registered trademark of the respective corporations.
- Inkjet printers print using extremely fine dots, so colors may vary slightly after replacement of the print heads. Also note that if using multiple printer units, colors could vary slightly from one unit to other unit due to slight individual differences.